🚍Schools:Elementary: MannMiddle: HooverHigh: Lincoln
* Overlooks the historic Bank of Italy Building
* Package Locker (Luxer One) on site â€“ allows parcel carriers to deliver your packages to a secure locker that you can access 24/7
* Amazon locker Â½ a block away on the corner of San Fernando & 3rd Street
* Daily janitorial outside cleaning of premises
* Landlord pays - HOA, Water, Hot Water, Sewage and Trash - no expenses to Tenant
* Tenant pays â€“ Electricity and Internet (options Comcast/AT&T/DirecTV/Sonic/Sail)
* VTA LightRail/Bus stop across street as an easy commute option
* WholeFoods/TraderJoes/Target less than 1 mile away
* All of downtown dining and nightlife in walking distance
* All major freeways 280/87/101/880 just 1-2 miles away
* 3.5 miles to Mineta San Jose International Airport
🚭 No smoking any substance in this home.
❄ This home is air conditioned.
🐶 Dogs will be considered.
🐱 Cats will be considered.
🚗 The property has garage parking and street parking.
🔥 Renter’s insurance is required. It’s inexpensive and available from most insurance companies and online. Note that landlord insurance does not cover tenants’ personal belongings.
🛠 100% refundable security deposit: 1.5 x rent, 3 installments ok if credit score 720+
We rent only to applicants whom we have met in person.
1. The first step is to drive by the property.
2. Next, Request a Showing Appointment.
3. A property manager will contact you to arrange a showing.
4. After the showing, if you’d like to rent the property, make an informal lease proposal.
5. If we have a match, we’ll email you an invitation to apply online. There is a $30 fee for the credit history and background screening report. If you apply but we do not process your application (i.e. we accept someone else who applied before you), we won’t collect the fee.
Important: If you make an appointment and cannot keep it or will be late, please be considerate and let us know the moment you realize it. We are making a special trip to the house for you! We’ll wait 10 minutes and if you’re not there, we’ll consider it a no-show.
There is no need to bring paperwork to the showing. If you are invited to apply, that’s when to submit your application. Applications are processed only from prospective tenants whom we have met in person.
We consider the overall profile when selecting an applicant:
Q: Is the property or unit available?
A: The current status is shown on our home page. As soon as the status changes, we update the website.
Q: My credit is bad/awful/can’t be described in words. Will you consider me?
A: Yes. We realize that stuff happens. If you’re a good person, please apply and we’ll discuss your situation.
Q: I can’t pay the deposit all at once. May I make payments?
A: Possibly. If you have good credit and can pay at least one-third up-front, or have no credit or poor credit and can pay at least one-half up-front, AND offer us an acceptable plan for paying the balance, we will work with you. Otherwise, the deposit will be due up front.
Q: I’m coming from out of the area and would like to rent. May I apply?
A: Sorry, we don’t rent to anyone we haven’t met. Let us know when you’ll be in town and we’ll show you the property.
Q: I’d like to visit the property. When we meet, should I bring anything?
A: No, you don’t need to bring anything.
Thank you for your interest. We hope that you like the property.
To arrange a showing, Request a Showing Appointment.
If you have any questions, we are happy to assist you: email@example.com.